Friday, January 9, 2015

Year 2014

How times flies, today is already the 9th of Jan.  A record of some events that has taken place during the year 2014.


It's saddening and shock to me when i receive news in the month of April that my Aunty passed away due to cancer at the age of 54, till now i still miss her.


This year, during May, i started my Zumba class as i have heard a lot about it and have wanted to sign up.


Had a gathering with my Primary School schoolmate whom we have not metup for a long time.


Made a trip a Kluang to meetup with a blogger friend from Banting who is in Kluang to celebrate her mother-in-law birthday for the 1st time.


My Zumba Instructor has been selected to be part of the Wushu Chingay which is taking place this year during Chinese New Year period and has been looking around for volunteers.  At first, i was hesitated as i'm afraid that i'm not committed to it and also will i make the wrong move due to nervous.  My Zumba kaki keeps telling me it's fun as she has take part in it before and keeps persuade me to sign up for it.  So next year Chingay will be my first time taking part in Chingay.


Under the invitation of my friend, i went to visit the cell group and since i have attending it for the past 1 month plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment