Monday, June 30, 2014

Pomfret



(1) I bought this pomfret at 3 for S$10, that time, when i bought it, the fishmonger was telling me that actually it's 2 at S$10, but offer, so 3 for S$10.


(2) First time, i fried it


(3) Bought this sea stix crab sticks from the supermarket at S$1.85, although it's a bit more expensive than another brand crab sticks, but i find that this is nicer and also since i hardly cook and this brand has lesser crab stick than the other brand, so, just nice for me, i do not have to worry about the unused crab sticks still lying in the fridge if i buy the other brand crab sticks.


Got this packet of Sauce for Fried Cod Fillet at S$1.70


Steam the fish and heat the sauce and pour the sauce over the fish, and that's my steamed pomfret.  I like the sauce, suits me.


(4) The 3rd fish, the sauce, i used soy sauce mixed with sesame oil, cooking wine and some water.  The fish i steamed it.  Top with fried shallot.

No comments:

Post a Comment