Wednesday, June 25, 2014

D Kranji Farm Resort

Has been a long time, since visited  D'Kranji, the last visit was  here when the place was opened not long at that time.  Since the Kranji Countryside transport passes by there too, went there to racky the place.


At the entrance


Upon entering the Farm Resort, you will see this small pond with fishes inside.


Turtle decoration


Prawning Pond

Open daily
Mon – Sun : 10.00am – 6.00am

Prawning Charges:
1hr – S$15
2hrs – S$25
3hrs & above– S$10 per hour

Rates includes rental of prawning equipment and bait



Resort for rent


Papaya plantations


Papaya Tree



Not to sure what is this called


This fruit, leng kim (if I didn't mention wrongly) makes me think of my late Grandparents house, as his old house he has planted this fruits and I loves this fruit.


Banana tree plantation


There's a eatery place there


It's non air-non, open air


Fishes


Crabs

D’Beer Seafood Restaurant
Open daily
Lunch: 11.00am – 2.30pm
Dinner: 5.30pm – 11.00pm

D’Beer Garden

Open daily:
Mon – Sun: 4.00pm – 1.00am


Stage where there is performance on weekend and on eve of Public Holiday


Billiard Area


Grocery shop


Random Picture


This plant also makes me think of my late Grandparents house, as they also have this plant.


Remember the last time I went, there's shops here, but now, it's so quiet.


Jack fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment