Monday, April 7, 2014

My homecooked food

I'm a person who hardly cook or bake as i'm a lazy person.  Will only cook or bake if i have the mood.


Saw my friend shared this Baked Chicken Wings with Honey & Lemon from Christine's Recipe in facebook, was tempted to do it. I like it as it's oven baked.


Came across Homemade Simple Potato Egg Salad from Yee Ling blog and make my own salad.  But mine do not have any presentation.


Have bookmarked this Chicken Marmite from Sonia blog for quite sometimes liao and only did it recently.


Have also bookmarked this Pumpkin Chiffon Cake from Sonia blog.  I was happy when i saw the chiffon cake rising while it was still in the oven, but was disappointed when after cooling, the cake sink.  Maybe no fate with chiffon cake.


After seeing Angeline wrap, thought of making my own wrap, saw this wraps at the supermarket, bought a pack back.


Mine is a disaster as seen from the picture.  I use whatever i can find in the fridge.  Tomato, sausage, egg add in some evaporated milk and fried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment