Monday, April 21, 2014

Meetup with Claire

When  Claire told me that she's coming to Singapore, i was of course very happy to hear that.  She ask me if i wanted to attend the Good Friday service at her eldest son church.  Since i have not been to the church before, i reply that that i am ok.  So we arrange to meet at the entrance of the church.

After the service, we went to Westgate for our lunch.


 Claire had the roasted duck noodle.


I had spinach wanton noodle.  Thank to  Claire for the drink, you should let me pay for it.


Thanks to  Claire for the goodies.  When i saw the keychain with my name in it, and the word Bukit Merah, the first thing that comes to my mind is the place in Singapore that is called Bukit Merah.

Had a nice meetup with  Claire and her kids.  Hope to meetup with  Claire again. hehe...





No comments:

Post a Comment