Thursday, June 3, 2010

我终于和Ching见面的!!! ~ 28th May

The other time, Ching came to Singapore, but we didn't managed to meetup. Sometimes ago Ching sent me a message on facebook telling me that she's coming to Singapore and ask me whether i was free to meetup and we exchange hp no.

On Vesak Day, we met up. As she's staying at her friends house in North East area, we arrange to meet at Toa Payoh. We went to Ichiban Sushi for lunch.

Lime Juice ordered by Ching

My Green Tea

Agedashi Tofu

Gyoza Teppan

Soft Shell Crab

Handroll

I was very touched to receive this gift from Ching.

福州火把, this is one of my favourite and heard that this is from the famous store at Ching hometown.

Homemade cookies and muffins made by Ching. Actually i thought of eating it the next day, but upon reaching home, i can't wait to try it out and it turn out 好好吃!!!

再次感谢 Ching for the homemade cookies and muffins

Too bad forgot to take picture with Ching.

期待 Ching 明年搬来新加波住,那我们就可以 meetup often 了, 呵呵。。。


No comments:

Post a Comment