Thursday, November 13, 2014

IT Roo Cafe (23th Oct 2014)

After Catherine pick me up at Bukit Indah, she drive me around sightseeing for a while before we proceed to IT Roo Cafe for lunch.  I have ask Catherine sometimes back when i saw her posted in FB a cafe called Just Coffee and has ask her to bring me there.  But as Catherine has something to attend to in the late afternoon and the place is quite a distance away, we didn't go there.

 

Ask Catherine how she came to know about this place, she replied that she drove pass and saw this place.

It's located in the corner along some shophouses, it started to rain when we were there.


The decorations inside the shop


I had an Ice Lemon Tea


Chicken Chop


Cake which Catherine & her daughter bought


The side of the shop

Address : 17 Jalan Dhoby, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

Thanks to Catherine for the Birthday treat and cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment