Wednesday, July 30, 2014

30th July 2014


This Hup Tou Sou Cookies from Sonia is one of my bakelist to do, but lazy lah, so drag and drag till have the mood to do it.  Have shared with my friend, if not i think i will finish up all.  I have made 36 pieces using the recipe at 15g each.


Was tempted to try out Chicken Cottage Pie from Sonia blog, but i made some changes to it.  Instead of cauliflower and broccoli, i used crab stick.  Sotong me, Sonia recipe used cream of chicken, i went to the supermarket thinking it's cream of mushroom and bought a can of that, only to realise i bought wrongly when i wanted to do it. So left with no choice, i used the can of cream of mushroom.


See Small Kucing post SK card, reminds me i have not thank him for the card.  Thank you SK.


No comments:

Post a Comment