Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Feedback & Opinion Needed!!!


Just wanna have some feedback & opinion from you all...

I attend my friend (i know the couple) mother/mother-in-law funeral on Sunday (28th July). I ask my friend, the wife if wanted to take picture of the funeral, and i could help her with it. She's ok, so i told her i will take photos and after that i will email her.  

After the service by Pastor before the cortege leaves for cremation, the family members went one last round at the void deck of the HDB, the hubby niece came up to me and ask me, Sis, why are you taking pictures, i reply her, i'm helping xx taking pictures and after that, i will email the pictures to her.  She reply me, this is not respectful. After that, i stop taking pictures.

After the whole thing is over, the couple and i went for dinner and i was sharing with them about it.  The wife was mentioning taking photos for memory only and she was wondering how come i didn't take pictures after Pastor service at the void deck.  And the wife was sharing with me a bit about the niece which i do not want to say much.

Just wanna hear from you all whether is it not respectful to take pictures during funeral service.


No comments:

Post a Comment