Monday, January 19, 2015

My cook


I was google-ing about luncheon meat and came across Suituapui 2012 post about Luncheon meat croquettes, so i decided to try it out as i'm a fan of luncheon meat.

Since i have a small can of luncheon meat, i mash up the luncheon meat and mixed it with mashed potato.  Mixed with bread crumb (agar agar).  I beat 1 egg and add in bit by bit as i'm worried if i add in the whole egg, it will be watery. After that, i deep fried it.

But as from the pictures, can see mine is a disaster.


Saw in FB Claire minced meat, ask her how she did it as what i did before, it did not turn out as expected. I added in tong cai & crabstick.


My anyhow cook soup, with chicken, potato & carrot


Tried out doing minced chicken, add in salted egg, guess i should have more water as it turns out harder than the minced meat.


Saw a friend post in FB about her chicken wing, ask her how she did it.  Actually, it so happen i bought a packet of mid-wing from the supermarket and thought of doing something else, after seeing my friend chicken wing, i change my mind and did this.  Add in sesame oil, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, some corn flour.  Season for few hours, after that, braised for about 20 ~ 25 mins using the electric lunch box i bought sometimes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment